Tuesday, March 25, 2008

lyrics of some sort.

I think it's safe to say that I don't know myself these days
Maybe I'm learning through some unconventional ways
And that night was all but pleasure, it was fear and it was pain
So I let myself go-I cry for us, as you ask me to explain

You've always been too good for me
From the day you stole my heart
If I keep playing games like this
It'll likely rip us right apart
So I've changed-I hope you see it
Every day's a brand new start
We'll paint this picture of forever
What a perfect work of art

When you ask me to describe to you this nightmare that I had
I wonder if I spit it out it won't be quite so bad
Could you see it was an accident I wanted to deny
If you can forgive me somehow we will get by

I wrote this for my boyfriend a few weeks ago on a whim. It's not very good in my opinion, but I haven't written anything in such a long time that I was pleased enough.

No comments: